A glimpse into the Mind of Adam Sill
"Never forget what you are. For surely the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." -Tyrion Lannister

Saturday, June 25, 2011

27 Days of Film

Dearest Readers,
I have decided to take up a blogging challenge. Inspired by my loving mother, I have decided to go through the alphabet and write a blog for each letter. For this challenge I will be studying and dissecting movies. I believe that within the script of each motion picture we can find God's Word. A phrase that Christians often use is "God is everywhere." yet we are constantly shooing away movies like Harry Potter. Through these blogs I will try to show you that we should not shun a movie simply because it is rated "R" but accept the message behind each story as message from God. We can worship God through anything. Whether it be writing, singing, or dancing. What about watching movies? I shall start today, June 25, 2011 with a movie that begins with a number. I hope that after reading my blog, you will view movies in a whole new light.

Love,
Adam Sill

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to this! You know, I am going to have to comment on each movie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...